26. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.
27. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.
25. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you.
@5 days ago
31. “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32. For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
33. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
|Allie:||Then you can come with me!|
|Noah:||To New Yo|
|Noah:||What am I gonna do in New Yo|
|Allie:||Be with me.|